Engineering is not just a course but a way of life one feel proud of. But on the other hand, nothing comes easy your way or for free and studying B.Tech is nothing different. Opting for B.Tech can need an enormous amount of time and effort; be that as it may, as the world keeps on innovating and growing, the necessity for engineers and the reward of being an engineer will rise tremendously as well. Probably the most famous motivations to turn into an engineer may include:
An indispensable reason individuals decide to study engineering is that they want to. This is a career option that they believe will keep them upbeat. Engineering also facilitates bizarre money, security, diversity, adaptability, flexibility, academic advancement, and individual fulfillment. The variety of thoughts and tasks keeps an engineer’s life intriguing.
Individuals who appreciate working with other individuals and discovering things may become field services engineers. Inventive person who continually have new thoughts and creative ideas regarding everything may value functioning as configuration engineers. Those who appreciate directing tests in explore facilities may consider functioning as test engineers.
As an engineer, you can choose to take a shot and show your skills at avenues that advantage society, for example, cleaning the nature, growing spotless and skillful transportation frameworks, finding new ways of generating electricity etc.
Creating is the most important work of engineers and that is what makes them an industrialist too. Truth be told, a bigger number of engineers are CEO’s of organizations than any other course degree. Different engineers may contour growth on the grounds that their insight is sought after.
To Lead Engineering-related Firms
Numerous engineers get advanced degrees in business to turn out to be superior chiefs and to get a more wide comprehension of the internal operations of the company.
If you are looking for a top B.tech college to gain above mentioned experiences then I would suggest you to consider KCC INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT located in Greater Noida. KCC institute of Technology and management is affiliated to Dr. APJ ABDUL KALAM UNIVERSITY (AKTU), formerly known as UPTU and is approved by AICTE. KCCITM is 7th ranked Engineering college in India, Ranked among 1st 100 B schools by Times of India, Ranked 2nd for the Innovative Teaching Technique in North India, Ranked 2nd in North Region for Faculty, Ranked among Top Institution in India by CSR and Ranked AA+ by CARRIER 360.
KCCITM offers Bachelor of Technology in six fields with specialization:
• B.tech Computer Science and Engineering with Specializations in Cloud Computing & Networking, Java Programming & Oracle, Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning, Hadoop And Big Data and Web and Mobile Development.
• B.tech Electronics and Communication Engineering with Specialization in Embedded Systems, Internet Of Things, Robotics, And Automation.
• B.tech Mechanical Engineering with specializations In Mechantronix, Automation, Robotics and 3D Printing.
• B.tech Civil Engineering with Dual Specialization in Structural Engineering and Project Management.
• B.tech Information Technology with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Networking, Java Programming & Oracle, Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning, Hadoop And Big Data and Web and Mobile Development.
• B.tech Electrical Engineering with Dual Specialization in Power Systems and Solar Energy.
KCCITM is the Top B.tech College and has maintained partnership with many brands for the above mentioned specialization programs. Few of the major tie ups of college are as follows:
• AUTODESK, AUTHORISED ACADEMIC PARTNERSHIP
• RED HAT ACADEMY
• TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INNOVATION LAB
• E YANTRA, EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AND ROBOTICS LAB
• CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY
• POWER SYSTEMS LAB
• ORACLE ACADEMY
• SPOKEN TUTORIAL PROGRAMME BY IIT BOMBAY
• MICROSOFT IMAGINE ACADEMY
KCCITM has the best infrastructure in Greater Noida. The campus is spread across 40 acres of area and is the largest in Greater Noida. They have all the resources like Digital Library, Beautiful Auditorium, Microsoft Certified Computer Labs, 24*7 LAN connectivity, wifi enabled campus, Communication Lab, Conference Rooms and Seminar halls equipped with latest audio video facilities, Lecture halls and Tutorial rooms and Canteen.
There can be many reason that you may feel it is apt for you to become an engineer. The only question you should have in mind is which is the Top B.tech College for you to study engineering. A B.Tech college that is worth your time, money and patience to get you a secure future by the end of 4 years.