Computer Engineering abbreviated as CSE is a 4 year degree course which integrates the field of Computer Science and Computer Engineering. The course lays strong emphasis on computer programming, computing, networking, algorithms, computer software and hardware and explores various different application areas. CSE is an academically rich and quickly rising field with profound impact on society and everyday lives.
Over the past decade, we have seen that B.tech in Computer science has gained reputation among the other engineering streams. B.TECH CSE has emerged out as a safe bet for students as they are not limited to a particular field and can follow a career just after graduation. With the increase of IT companies like Wipro, Infosys, IBM, TCS and other MNCs, many students are being fascinated to work as an IT professional in these organizations.
There are many B.tech Computer science colleges in India but finding a right one is not that easy. I would suggest you to consider KCC INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGAMENT for B.Tech CSE. KCC INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT is located in Greater Noida.
KCC institute of Technology and management is affiliated to Dr. APJ ABDUL KALAM UNIVERSITY (AKTU), formerly known as UPTU and is approved by AICTE. KCCITM is 7th ranked Engineering college in India, Ranked among 1st 100 B schools by Times of India, Ranked 2nd for the Innovative Teaching Technique in North India, Ranked 2nd in North Region for Faculty, Ranked among Top Institution in India by CSR and Ranked AA+ by CARRIER 360.
KCCITM offers B.tech CSE with following specialization courses :
• Cloud Computing & Networking
• Java Programming & Oracle
• Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
• Hadoop And Big Data and Web and Mobile Development.
KCCITM has maintained collaboration with many brands for the above mentioned specialization programs. Few of the major tie ups of college are as follows:
• AUTODESK, AUTHORISED ACADEMIC PARTNERSHIP
• RED HAT ACADEMY
• TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INNOVATION LAB
• E YANTRA, EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AND ROBOTICS LAB
• CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY
• POWER SYSTEMS LAB
• ORACLE ACADEMY
• SPOKEN TUTORIAL PROGRAMME BY IIT BOMBAY
• MICROSOFT IMAGINE ACADEMY
They offer different certificates under these specialization. Few of the major certificates provided are : AUTOCAD, CCNA, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, HADOOP, WEB AND MOBILE DEVELOPMENT, LINUX, INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT), MACHINE LEARNING, BLOCKHHAIN, PYRHON, CLOUD COMPUTING, CRYPTO CURRENCY, BIG DATA, BITCOIN, ETHICAL HACKING, JAVA.
• Teach knowledge of the key technologies in fundamentals and various Computer engineering domains to make the students suitable to fit in any role.
• Discover real world problem and their solutions, analyse and learn the technologies applied and picture their effects.
• Impart hands-on practical experience on various domains with latest technologies and tools applied to real world problems.
• Understand the associations between the various Computer Science Engineering domains and use cutting edge tools and technologies.
• Compliance to new developments in science and technology.
• Apply their communication skills to efficiently support their ideas, goals, or products.
Technology is the biggest enabler in the current scenario. Among all the B.Tech computer Science Colleges, KCC INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT aim to nurture technically skillful, socially responsible engineers who will grow into innovators and entrepreneurs competent of delivering outstanding solutions. Their innovative and cutting-edge B.Tech course have been particularly designed for all such aspiring minds who wish to bring an excellent difference in the world.