After the candidates have checked their result and taken a print out of their result card, they will have to submit the counseling fees online. This counseling fees is Rs 1000 and the last date has been extended to 26 Oct 2020. Submission of Counseling Fees Candidates need to submit the fee of Rs. 1000 to qualify to participate in the Counseling with respect to their courses. To submit the fees ...
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has released the IP University 2020 cut off for Round 2 on November 19. The first cut off of IP University 2020 was released on November 7. However, it must be noted that the university will release the IP University cut off 2020 in different rounds namely round 1, 2, 3, sliding round and spot round.
The cutoff of IPU CET for spot round may only be released if the round is announced for filling the vacant seats. The university officials have released the IP University 2020 cut off in the form of closing ranks for different UG and PG courses, as per the various categories.
IP University Cut Off 2020 – Important Dates
|1||IP University CET 1st Cut off||November 7|
|2||IPU CET 2nd Cut off||November 19|
|3||IP University cut off for Round before Sliding Round||To be declared|
Stages of IPU CET Cut off Ranks 2020
- Round 1
- Round 2
- Round 3
- Sliding Round
- Spot Round
Factors that affect IPU Cut off
- Total number of candidates taking the examination
- Difficulty level of the examination
- Marks scored by the test takers
- Number of seats offered by the participating institutes
IP University Cut Off 2020 – Highlights
- The cut-offs reflect the opening and closing ranks for which the university considers candidates for admissions.
- IPU CET cut off vary as per different courses and affiliated colleges.
- The cutoffs will be published in three rounds by the university with a sliding and spot round.
- The cutoffs for each round will be published by the university after each round’s counselling process.
- The university also publishes a merit list mentioning the list of qualified candidates to be called for the counselling round.
- For shortlisted candidates to secure admissions, they have to attend the counselling and submit the requisite documents.
- IPU CET counselling process includes steps like the choice filling, fee payment, seat allotment, freezing of allotment and admission withdrawal.
- To participate in the counselling round, candidates have to pay a participation fee of Rs. 1000.