IPU conducted common entrance exam of BCom H. this year in the month of September. Many students from all over India gave this exam in a hope of getting admission in the prestigious IPU. The students who have qualified the exam are eligible for admissions. Many students have qualified exams this year and this has resulted in extending of admission process till December 2020. Students have check...
B.TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE SCOPE: In this current era, it is inconceivable to imagine a world without technology. Engineering in Computer Science unify the world and have come to be an essential part of our daily lives. With the advancement of newer technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, IoT, JAVA etc., the range of computer science engineering has grown in leaps and bounds.
Career Prospects in Computer Science Engineering
The booming IT sector in India provide large-scale job opportunities for fresh computer science graduates. Students from top engineering Universities and colleges like KCC INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT get lucrative job offers from various MNCs & IT companies.
In an era where India’s expertise in information technology industry is accepted globally, B.TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE SCOPE is not limited. Also, computer science engineers have different options to work in IT companies in departments such as design, development, assembly, manufacture and maintenance, etc.
Major Positions acquired by Computer Science Graduates
Software Application Developer
Role & Responsibilities
1. Creates, tests, and upgrades software & computer applications
2. Increase the existing capabilities of existing software by modifying
3. Increases software feasibility by evaluating software necessities and user needs
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Coding of web pages and websites from the scratch and updating the content.
2. Backing up and maintaining the data and information of the website.
Computer System Analyst
1. Improve the computer system by analyzing the data processing problems.
2. Tests the system design procedures.
3. Increases the compatibility of system for easy information sharing.
1. Manage and tests the database of computer system
2. Implements changes and correct errors in database of computers
3. Safeguards the data by applying safety measures
Network System Administrator
1. Implements and maintains the network system in a group or organization.
2. Backs up data and perform recovery functions
Apart from the scope of computer science engineering graduates numerous career options have also unlocked with the rise of advanced technologies, as ‘specialists’, such as:
• Machine Learning Engineer
• Data Scientist
• Artificial Intelligence Experts
• Robotics Engineer
• Augmented and Virtual Reality
• Mobile application development
• Cloud and Big Data
• Cyber security
• Blockchain Developers
• IoT (Internet of Things) Expert
KCC institute of Technology and management is the best college for B.tech CSE and is affiliated to Dr. APJ ABDUL KALAM UNIVERSITY (AKTU), formerly known as UPTU and is approved by AICTE. KCCITM is 7th ranked Engineering college in India, Ranked among 1st 100 B schools by Times of India, Ranked 2nd for the Innovative Teaching Technique in North India, Ranked 2nd in North Region for Faculty, Ranked among Top Institution in India by CSR and Ranked AA+ by CARRIER 360.
They offer B.tech Computer Science and Engineering with Specializations in Cloud Computing & Networking, Java Programming & Oracle, Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning, Hadoop And Big Data and Web and Mobile Development.
The Computer science department in KCCITM is enriched with following labs:
• DIGITAL LOGIC DESIGN LAB
• DATA STRUCTURE USING C LAB
• NUMERICAL TECHNIQUE LAB
• ADVANCE PROGRAMMING LAB
• MICROPROCESSOR LAB
• OPERATING SYSTEM LAB
• COMPUTER GRAPHICS LAB
• FUNCTIONAL AND LOGIC PROGRAMMING LAB
• DESIGN AND ANALYSIS ALGORITHM LAB
• DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM LAB
• PRINCIPLE OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE LAB
• WEB TECHNOLOGY LAB
• COMPUTER NETWORK LAB
• SOFTWARE ENGINEERING LAB
• COMPILER DESIGN LAB
• DISTRIBUTED SYSTEM LAB
• DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING LAB
• ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE LAB
Hope this blog will help you to find B.TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE SCOPE.