IPU conducted common entrance exam of BCom H. this year in the month of September. Many students from all over India gave this exam in a hope of getting admission in the prestigious IPU. The students who have qualified the exam are eligible for admissions. Many students have qualified exams this year and this has resulted in extending of admission process till December 2020. Students have check...
BCA courses mainly comprise of subjects like the database, networking, data structure, core programming languages, software engineering, object-oriented programming, web scripting, and development etc. The courses open up opportunities for students interested in the field of computer science and information technology. The BCA course curriculum is somewhat similar to a B.Tech in computer science or information technology.
BCA Entrance Exams
BCA entrance exam is generally an objective type questionnaire and its syllabus is based on class 12th subjects. Some of the popular universities that conduct BCA entrance tests are:
- Indira Gandhi National Open University –
- Symbiosis University –
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Panjab University
- Christ University, Bangalore
Some of the popular BCA Entrance Exams are as follows:
• CET (GGSIPU) BCA
• AIMA UGAT
• KIITEE BCA
• LUCSAT BCA
The IT industry is glowingly rapidly and with this, the demand for BCA graduates too is increasing every passing day. BCA graduates have good job prospects both in the government and private sector companies.
After successfully passing their BCA course, students can easily find lucrative job opportunities in leading IT companies like Oracle, IBM, Infosys and Wipro. Some of the roles that one can bag after completing a BCA program are that of a System engineer, software tester, junior programmer, web developer, system administrator, software developer etc.
BCA graduates also have good employability opportunities in public sector organizations. Government organizations like the Indian Air Force(IAF), Indian Army, and India Navy hire a large bunch of computer professionals for their IT department.
Some popular job profiles for a BCA graduate are: –
• System engineer – A system engineer develops , tests and evaluates software, circuits, and personal computer.
• Programmer in various software development firms – The duty of programmer is to write code for software. A programmer is primarily working in the computer language such as Assembly, COBOL, C, C++, C#, Java, Lisp, Python, etc.
• Software developer – The sole responsibility of software developer is to develop software that eases the tasks of the people and enable to perform work efficiently. A software developer also installs test and maintains the software.