IPU conducted common entrance exam of BCom H. this year in the month of September. Many students from all over India gave this exam in a hope of getting admission in the prestigious IPU. The students who have qualified the exam are eligible for admissions. Many students have qualified exams this year and this has resulted in extending of admission process till December 2020. Students have check...
A Bachelor degree in Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC) has become one of the hottest career option today. Students who want to pursue a career in Mass Com have to go through different state and central level Entrance examination.
One of such examination is IPU CET BJMC Entrance Exam which promises admission in some of the top Mass Communication Colleges in Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for BJMC
• The age of the candidate should not be more than21 years as on August 1,2017.
• Candidates must have passed in class 12 of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and must also have passed English (core/elective/functional) as a subject of study.
• 5% relaxation of marksin the minimum eligibility requirement is given to SC/ST/widows or ward of Defence personnel/PH candidate.
Selection of the candidate to the various programmes offered is strictly on the basis of merit and one has to clear the minimum cut off set by the board
• A student must clear the eligibility criteria set by the university. Also the student must not have any compartment.
• The merit list is prepared after the announcement of results.
One of the best college for BJMC is KCC Institute of Legal & Higher Education. It is Grade ‘A’ college under IP University and is located in Greater Noida Knowledge Park-3.
The college is spread over 40 acres and surrounded by lush green lawns. The fees for BJMC is 72000/- p.a.