The date for IPU counseling registration 2020 has been revised and now last date is 23-10-2020. Those who have not registered still have last chance for registration. How to Register for IPU Counseling 2020? Candidates can follow the steps given below in order to register themselves for IPU Counseling 2020: Step 1: Click on the direct link given above to open the counseling portal. Step 2:...
Artificial Intelligence is a research field that trains how to use the intelligent human behavior on computers. The sole purpose being to make computers learn, plan and solve the problems proactively. Although the studies related to Artificial Intelligence is not new but it has gained momentum in the recent years. To achieve successful application for AI, their study is very much required. In some cases AI, will help professional to make computers which will be even more intelligent than humans.
The main purpose of this course is to provide fundamental knowledge to the students so that they can understand what actually AI is. Students will get full picture of AI easily. Students who become interested in AI may further go for higher studies.
The first semester syllabus is
• Mathematics for Intelligent System – I
• Computational Engineering Mechanics- I
• Object Oriented programming
• Elements of Computing System-I
• Introduction to Electrical Engineering
• Introduction to Digital manufacturing
• Introduction to Drones
The second semester syllabus is
• Mathematics for Intelligent System – II
• Computational Engineering Mechanics- II
• Principle of Measurement and sensors
• Data Structure and Algorithms- I
• Elements of Computing System-II
• Introduction to electronics
• Cultural Education
The third semester syllabus
• Mathematics for Intelligent System – III
• Introduction to robotics
• Operating systems
• Data Structure and Algorithms- II
• Introduction to communication system
• Python for machine learning
The fourth semester syllabus is
• Mathematics for Intelligent System – IV
• Introduction to Computer networks
• Design and Analysis of Algorithms
• Robotics operating system and robotics simulation
• Environmental Science
The fifth semester syllabus is
• Mathematics for Intelligent System – V
• Formal language and automation
• Advanced computer networks
• Signal and image processing
• Big data and Database management
• Soft Skills- I
The sixth semester syllabus
• Mathematics for Intelligent System – VI
• Reinforcement leaning
• Deep learning for signal and image processing
• Introduction to modern compiler system
• AI in natural language processing
• AI in speech processing
• Soft Skills- II
The seventh semester syllabus is
• Deep reinforcement learning
• Professional electives-3
• Free Electives 1
• Mini project
The eight semester syllabus is
• Professional electives-4
• Free Electives 2
Why KCC Institute
KCC Institute of Technology and Management is affiliated to AKTU which specializes in Technical courses. So if you get a chance to pursue B.Tech from KCC take it as an opportunity and give your best. It is ranked 7th best engineering college in North India and 2nd in terms of teaching techniques and faculties.
When it come to faculties, KCC has the best lot which takes extreme care and minutely teaches all the details so as to make the students understand. The teaching techniques are also quite unique such as role playing, Intellectual sports, presentations, different sessions, conferences etc.
When it comes to placements, students of KCC are on top. Around 90% of students get placed every year which brings laurels to KCC and reassures the coming batched that the pre placement training of the college is simply the best where students learn a lot communication skills, corporate dressing issues. Mock interviews are also conducted.
For students of B.tech, Computer center is like a place of worship as almost all the classes are held there. It is well connected to internet and there are around 200 computers in each centre.
Seminars and conferences
Seminars are conducted often and many prominent personalities come and say a few words with them. Recently Smt. Maneka Gandhi came as a speaker and graced the event.
The fest of KCC is also awesome and worth remembering. Students and faculties enjoy a lot in the fest. Many celebrities come and perform at the fest. It is really a treat to watch.
Thank You !!!