IPU conducted common entrance exam of BJMC this year in the month of September. Many students from all over India gave this exam in a hope of getting admission in the prestigious IPU. The students who have qualified the exam are eligible for admissions. Students have checked their results on the official website of IPU. After result, the online counselling registration was conducted which requi...
The counselling for IPU CET 2020 will be held in online mode for certain courses like B.Tech, Medical and Law etc and offline for courses like BBA, BA, B.Ed except ‘Spot Allotment’ which will be done in offline mode only, for all the courses. This the last round for counselling where the colleges invite students based on their merits to fill vacant seats (if any).
• The allotment of seats will depend upon the merit and availability of seats.
• In order to participate in the IPU CET Counseling process candidate has to register and a fee of Rs1000.
• For seat allotment, candidates will have to fill the choices of desired seats followed by freezing the option and printing the provisional allotment letter.
• To reserve the allotted seat, candidates will have to pay a part academic fee of INR 40,000.
• Candidates failing to report for admission will not be able to claim their allotted seat afterwards and their academic fees paid will also be forfeited.
IPU CET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Candidates must follow the given steps to participate in the counselling process:
1. In order to participate in the counselling procedure of IPU CET 2020, candidates have to register themselves and remit INR 1000 as counselling fees.
2. The payment can be made either via online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or by offline mode (bank challan).
3. Once the payment is registered successfully, candidates must log in their respective accounts and enter roll number, date of birth, name and result status.
4. After logging in, candidates must upload their academic, personal and contact information followed by which unique login ID and password is provided to them.
• For choice filling process, candidates must log-in using their credentials and fill their preferred choices.
• Candidates are suggested to enter maximum number of choices, in order to minimize the risk of not getting admission in the university colleges.
• All applicants are advised to take a hard copy (print out) of their selected choices for any future reference.
• Candidates are allotted seats according to their ranking, category, region and preference of seats/colleges.
• They can check their allotment status on the official website (via online mode).
IPU CET 2020 Seat Allotment Process
Once the candidates are allotted seats, they have to pay a part of the academic fee to ensure their admission.
Payment of Part Academic Fee
Selected candidates can pay the part academic fees via two modes:
• Online Mode – Through net banking/credit card/debit card.
• Offline Mode – Through bank challan in cash at any Indian Bank branch.
Upon successfully paying the part academic fee, the admission fee receipt has to be printed out (for all future references). If the payment has been done via offline mode, through bank challan, then candidates will be able to take the printout after two days of the payment.
Freezing of Seats
If the candidates are allotted seats in their preferred college, they can freeze their seats. Freezing the seat means that the candidate wants to take admission in the allotted seat and is withdrawing from all subsequent rounds.
Withdrawal & Fee Refund
In case, the candidates wish to withdraw their admission from the allotted seat after payment of part academic fee, they can do so by logging into their account. Such candidates will not be a part of the subsequent counselling rounds, but will be allowed to participate in the spot round of IPU CET 2020 seat allotment.
• Those who are successfully allotted seats will have to pay the part academic fee.
• The choice selected during the registration process is considered by the admission authorities during the allotment procedure.
IPU CET 2020 Seat Allotment – Final Round
• After the last round of seat allotment, candidates will not be permitted to withdraw from the allotted seat and no fee refund will be allowed.
• In the last round of IPU CET 2020 Seat Allotment, the region-wise and category-wise seats will be converted to unreserved category, once the seat allotment of reserved category is completed.
• Candidates who have paid the part academic fees, but have not frozen their allotment seat, neither have withdrawn will be considered eligible for the sliding round of online seat allotment of IPU CET 2020
IPU CET 2020 Seat Allotment – Sliding Round
• Candidates who have been allocated seats before and have paid the part academic fee of INR 40,000 but have not frozen or withdrawn their seat will be eligible for the sliding round.
• The sliding will be merit-based and according to the preferences of the candidates.
IPU CET 2020 SPOT ROUND ALLOTMENT
• Spot Round of IPU CET 2020 seat allotment is conducted only if there are vacant seats available after the entire admission process is completed.
• The spot counseling round will be conducted in offline mode.
• Interested candidates will have to pay an additional amount of INR 2,000 for the spot round.
• Candidates who have not withdrawn at any round or are admitted will also be eligible for IPU CET 2020 spot round.
• No withdrawal or refund of fees will be allowed in the spot counseling round.