IPU conducted common entrance exam of BJMC this year in the month of September. Many students from all over India gave this exam in a hope of getting admission in the prestigious IPU. The students who have qualified the exam are eligible for admissions. Students have checked their results on the official website of IPU. After result, the online counselling registration was conducted which requi...
Joint Entrance Examination – Main or commonly known as JEE Main is a national level entrance exam conducted by the NTA to offer admission to BE/ B.Tech, BPlan and BArch courses at the IIITs (Indian Institute of Information Technology), NITs (National Institute of Technology) and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) across the country.
Only the top 2.5 lakh score holders in JEE Main 2020 will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced for admission to various undergraduate engineering programmes offered by IITs in India.
The counselling cum seat allotment for all the IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs will be organised and managed by the Join Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA). In 2019, 107 institutes participated in JOSAA Counselling.
JEE Main 2020 Important Dates & Events
Important dates for JEE Main 2020 include the schedule for registration, admit card download, exam, result announcement, and counselling. Candidates can check the JEE Main 2020 important dates for January and April session below:
JEE Main 2020 Important Dates – April Session
JEE Main 2020 – January Session Dates
JEE Main 2020 New Changes Introduced
Candidates can check below the new changes introduced in JEE Mains 2020 test:
• From the year 2020, the exam is being conducted separately for BE/B.Tech, B.Arch & Planning courses. Candidates can appear for all the courses or separately.
• Application Fee has been increased as compared to last year. It can be paid through online mode.
• Changes in Exam pattern: New changes have been introduced in the exam pattern of JEE Main 2020. The number of questions in the exam paper has been decreased to 25 questions (per subject) on comparison to last year (30 questions). Also, besides the MCQs in the paper there will be questions whose answers are to be filled as numerical values.
• From this year, the paper pattern of B.Plan has been separately introduced in JEE Main.
• From 2019 onwards, National Testing Agency (NTA) is given the responsibility to conduct the entrance exams of JEE Main.
• NTA JEE Main 2020 will be conducted twice every year in the months of January & April in online CBT mode.
• The age limit to apply for JEE Mains has been removed. Now candidates fulfilling the eligibility criterion can apply for the exam irrespective of their age.
• For JEE Main B.Arch/B.Plan paper, it is mandatory for the candidates to have Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
• Aadhar card is not mandatory to apply for JEE Mains 2020 entrance exams.
• Candidates appearing among the top 2,45,000 qualified students will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced.
• NTA has set up more than 3400 Practice centers in the country for the preparation of the students.
• Diabetic students can take water bottle, fruits and sugar tablets inside the exam center.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
The NTA will release JEE Main 2020 admit card date for the April session will be released in the month of July. Registered candidates can download the admit card from the official website. The admit card is an essential document that must be carried to the examination hall. The authority will inform candidates about the release of admit card through registered email ID and mobile number.
Steps to download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
• Visit the official website
• Download admit card by entering application number and password and date of birth
• After entering the above details, your admit card will be displayed on the screen
• Download, save and take a print out of it
Along with the JEE Main admit card, candidates must carry any one of identity proofs in original: PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/Ration Card.
JEE Main 2020 Syllabus
NTA has published JEE Main 2020 syllabus for Paper 1, 2 and 3 in online mode on the official website. This year, the authority has separated B Plan from BArch. The syllabus will help candidates to plan their studies accordingly.
Before starting with preparations, candidates must know the detailed syllabus. Going through the JEE Main syllabus, students will know topics of every subject that are important from JEE Main point of view.
JEE Main 2020 Syllabus for Paper 1
Unit 1: Sets, relations, and functions
Unit 2: Complex numbers and quadratic equations
Unit 3: Matrices and determinants
Unit 4: Permutations and combinations
Unit 5: Mathematical induction
Unit 6: Binomial theorem and its simple applications
Unit 7: Sequences and series
Unit 8: Limit, continuity, and differentiability
Unit 9: Integral calculus
Unit 10: Differential equations
Unit 11: Co-ordinate geometry
Unit 12: Three-dimensional geometry
Unit 13: Vector algebra
Unit 14: Statistics and probability
Unit 15: Trigonometry
Unit 16: Mathematical reasoning
Unit 1: Physics And Measurement
Unit 2: Kinematics
Unit 3: Laws Of Motion
Unit 4: Work, Energy, and Power
Unit 5: Rotational Motion
Unit 6: Gravitation
Unit 7: Properties Of Solids And Liquids
Unit 8: Thermodynamics
Unit 9: Kinetic Theory Of Gases
Unit 10: Oscillations And Waves
Unit 11: Electrostatics
Unit 12: Current Electricity
Unit 13: Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism
Unit 14: Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Currents
Unit 15: Electromagnetic Waves
Unit 16: Optics
Unit 17: Dual Nature Of Matter And radiation
Unit 18: Atoms And Nuclei
Unit 19: Electronic Devices
Unit 20: Communication Systems
Unit 1: Some Basic Concepts In Chemistry
Unit 2: States Of Matter
Unit 3: Atomic Structure
Unit 4: Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
Unit 5: Chemical Thermodynamics
Unit 6: Solutions
Unit 7: Equilibrium
Unit 8: Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
Unit 9: Chemical Kinetics
Unit10: Surface Chemistry
Section B: Inorganic Chemistry
Unit 11: Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
Unit 12: General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals
Unit 13: Hydrogen
Unit 14: S – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
Unit 15: P – Block Elements
Unit 16: D – And F – Block Elements
Unit 17: Co-Ordination Compounds
Unit 18: Environmental Chemistry
Section C: Organic Chemistry
Unit 19: Purification And Characterization Of Organic Compounds
Unit 20: Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
Unit 21: Hydrocarbons
Unit 22: Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
Unit 23: Organic Compound, Containing Oxygen Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Carboxylic Acids
Unit 24: Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Unit 25: Polymers
Unit 26: Biomolecules
Unit 27: Chemistry In Everyday Life
Unit 28: Principles Related To Practical Chemistry
One of the best college that takes admission on the basis of marks in JEE is KCC Institute of Technology & Management. The College is located in Greater Noida. The Institute has state of the art Infrastructure. It is built in sprawling 40 Acres campus surrounded by eco-friendly lush green lawns. The Institute is affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam technical University and is approved by AICTE.
Salient Features of KCC Institute of Technology & Management
• Library- KCC Institute of Technology & Management has digital Library with computers having 24*7 internet connectivity so that the students can look for online study material.
• Auditorium- The Institute has one of the best Audi which is well furnished fully air conditioned having sitting capacity of more than 400. All the guest lectures are held here.
• Communication Lab- The communication lab helps in improving four basic aspects of communication that are listening, reading, writing & Speaking.
• Cafeteria- The College Canteen at the KCC Institutes is open all day including weekends to serve the Institute’s students, faculty and employees with nutritious and sumptuous delicacies. It is a spacious and well-lit sit-down restaurant style facility which serves a wide variety of Indian and continental snacks that are prepared and served fresh.
• Lecture Halls & Tutorial Rooms- Well equipped, well ventilated, spacious provided with necessary teaching aids. Classrooms are equipped with projectors for better study.
KCC Institute of Technology & Management applies a balanced blend of classroom curriculum and practical approach. The Institute adopts different innovative methods to teach students. Stating some under
• Case Study Learning
• Intellectual Sports
• Group Discussions
• Classroom Learning
• Role Playing
• Brain Storming Sessions
• Industry Visits
Holistic Development- The Institute adopts various Holistic ways so that the student can develop balance between studies and their routine. So various workshops are organised by the Institute such as
Yoga & Meditation
Art of Living
• Exhaustive Project work- The students are encouraged to undergo project training under their guide faculty which gives them a better understanding of the corporate sector.
• Frequent Industry Exposure- Regular Industry visits are organized which facilitates better understanding of the functioning of corporate world.
• Qualified Faculty- The Institute has a rich pool of intellectual capital. Apart from having leadership experience, almost all faculty members have got profound industry experience.
KCC Institute of Technology & Management also has different societies for the extra-curricular activities of student for enhancing their skills. The Institute has different societies
• Film & Photography Society
• Dance Society
• Quiz & Debate Society
• Theatre & Dramatics Society
• Fine Art Society
• Sports Society
• Fashion Society
• Technical Society
• Music Society
• Cultural Society