IPU conducted common entrance exam of BJMC this year in the month of September. Many students from all over India gave this exam in a hope of getting admission in the prestigious IPU. The students who have qualified the exam are eligible for admissions. Students have checked their results on the official website of IPU. After result, the online counselling registration was conducted which requi...
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Process
Application form of JEE Advanced 2020 will be released online. You can see the application form in the official website of JEE Advanced 2020. Applicants have to register and fill the detailed application form which consists of personal, academic, parents and communication information. Students also have to pay the fee of application towards the form. Candidates need to follow some steps to fill the JEE Advanced 2020 application form.
Steps to fill JEE Advanced Application Form 2020
- Registration: – Firstly, the applicants have to log in by using their JEE Main 2020 roll number and password. Any other information which had to be provided had to be entered by the candidates.
- Uploading of Documents: – Further, the applicant have to upload required scanned documents and according to the specifications mentioned by the authorities. The documents which are to be uploaded – 10th standard certificate/birth certificate, 12th standard examination mark sheet and category certificate (if applicable).
- Payment Process: –Fee of registration would have to be paid online through (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (cash using SBI option). The fee would be differ as per the category that the candidate belongs to.
- Submission and Print out of Confirmation Page: – Lastly, the application form will be submitted and a print out will be taken.
JEE Advanced AAT Application Form 2020
Applicants who qualify JEE advanced and looking for admission in architecture course in IITs have to give Architecture Aptitude Test. The application form of JEE Advanced AAT 2020 will be shown online by the admission authorities after the announcement of the JEE Advanced result. A short period of time will be allotted for registration so the candidates are advised to fill up the application form within the given time. One thing here is to be noted that only those candidates who qualify JEE Advanced 2020 will be able to fill the application form.
Registration Steps for JEE Advanced AAT 2020
- Using JEE Advanced 2020 registration number, and other required details, the candidates would have to log in for registering themselves for the examination.
- A question would be appeared asking about your interest in AAT 2020 the candidates would have to select their option as No/Yes
- Other details which required have to be submitted.
- After going through all the details carefully the candidates have to submit the application form.
JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Pattern
JEE Advanced 2020 is a computer-based examination, it comprises of 2 papers-
• Paper 1 of 3 hours duration, and
• Paper 2 of 3 hours duration
Both these papers are compulsory and IITs haven’t fixed any pattern for these examination papers. The conducting IIT always surprises its students by taking the examination. JEE Advanced has Multi choice questions, numeric value-based questions etc. An different feature of JEE Advanced is that the marking process for JEE Advanced comprises of full, zero and partial marks.
- Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is conducted separately after JEE Advanced.
|Exam Name||JEE Advanced 2020|
|Organizing Institute||IIT Delhi|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based|
|Number of Papers||2
Paper 1 & 2
|Number of Sections||3
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
|Time Duration of Exam||3 hours each|
|Types of Question||MCQs and Numerical value based|
Based on previous years’ statistics, enlisted the marking scheme and exam pattern for JEE Advanced 2020.
JEE Advanced 2020 Marking Scheme
The number of questions in JEE Advanced is not fixed. They changes every year. So, maximum marks cannot be defined. From the past years’ analysis, here we have marking scheme of JEE Advanced Pattern 2020.
|Section||Question type||Marks awarded||Negative Marking|
|1||Single correct answer||3||-1|
|2||1 or more correct answer||4||-1|
|3||Numerical Value Answer Based Question||3||0|
Paper-2 comprises of 10 sets of questions and the marking scheme is as follows:
|Section||Question Type||Marks Awarded||Negative Marking|
|1||1 or more correct options||4||-1|
|2||Numerical Value Based Answer||3||0|
|3||List Match Sets||3||-1|
JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit:- Applicants of General Category should have been born on or after October 1, 1995. Five years relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category.
- Qualifying Examination: – Candidates should have cleared 10+2th qualifying (or equivalent) examination in 2019. Students appearing for the exam in 2020 will also be eligible for JEE Advanced.
- JEE Main: – One should have qualified JEE Main examination. The cutoff for admissions into IITs should also be fulfilled.
- Number of Attempts: – For JEE Advanced, one would be allowed to appear in the examination two times in two consecutive years.
- IIT Admissions: – The applicant should have never be eligible for admission irrespective of whether they continued the program me or not or just accepted the seat by reporting at the center. The candidates who have earlier joined any IIT but had subsequently cancelled their admission will also not be eligible for JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced AAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The candidates should have qualified JEE Advanced 2020 examination. Currently, IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee provide admissions into B.Arch courses so one should have match the cut off.
Apart from JEE there are many Universities which takes its own entrance examination such as Abdul Kalam Technical University, which is a government University conducts UPSEE. There is not only one entrance examination for B.TECH. Since we do not have much to do during Lock Down so I was looking for some other options on internet except IIT’s then I came to know about one private college KCC Institute of Technology and Management which is in Greater Noida at very prime location, so I thought I would discuss about it with you all. Allow me to brief about the institution which.
- If we talk about in terms of Infrastructure as I have gone through the website, it is a largest campus in whole Greater Noida having such huge sports complex and in-campus hostel.
- Labs are well equipped with state-of-art equipment. You must see the mechanical labs because many colleges do not have the machines but I was quite impressed with KCCITM Labs and workshops.
- Class rooms are well specious and ventilated and equipped with latest teaching equipment.
KCC has CENTER OF EXCELLENCE where Professors and students together work on their research and innovative ideas. It has innovation labs with the association with Oracle, Autodesk, Microsoft, E-Yantra, Redhat, CISCO, NPTEL, Power System Lab, Texas Instruments.
I must tell you one thing this college has all facility equal to IIT’s if somehow you are looking for other options then you must put KCC on the top of your list. You will never regret it