Commerce is a diverse field that includes various types of jobs in the field of business management, accountancy, taxation, financial management, cost accounting, etc. There are diverse fields in which students can work. BCom Hons is a Bachelor’s course of 3 years which is the most pursued graduation course in the field of commerce, covering subjects such as Accounting, Taxation, Economics, Fina...
I am an undergraduate @ KCCILHE, pursuing BJMC, 1st year. I am here to share my wonderful experience at department. My Student Life at department is proud to be leading the KCCILHE experience. Each of our group plays a critical role in providing support and resources you need to succeed. KCCILHE offers much more to its students than just a degree. Though KCCILHE is excellent in academics but it does not improve your intellectual skills, employability skills but it is a happening place for personnel and social development.
The campus is full with different types of extracurricular activities in the field of sports, adventure trips and culture.
They have a fully stuffed curriculum of sports, adventure, dramatic and cultural activities.
Faculties at department are very supportive and friendly, they nurture a good relationship between student and teachers, which is very important for both of them in term of socialization. Faculties are from industrial background so they share their real life experience.
Being a student of BJMC course, my foremost preference was to choose a college with practical exposure because my career life totally depends on real life events, socialization, technical exposure and expertise I will be able to infuse in my graduation.
My department of BJMC arranges events like article writing, shooting a documentary, role playing in which we have to report a news. For example I have interest in electronic media, my teachers has helped me to learn how to handle camera, how to capture a story. In KCCILHE there is a very good studio for BJMC students.
I addition I want to highlight some important factors of KCCILHE. It arranges conferences, guest lectures, and industrial visit so that student can see the real life working. My so many friends doing their BJMC in different colleges of IPU, but I have never heard from them about any kind of such events in their college. KCCILHE surprised me in any ways and still doing.
• KCCILHE organized a National Conference on “Shifting paradigm of Indian M&E Industry: Technology, Convergence, and Content in Digitalization.” on 27th March 2020 in the Institute’s premises for BBA, B.Com (H), BCA and BAJMC programs.
The aim of the conference is to supply a platform for researchers, academicians also as industrial professionals to present their research results and development activities within the Indian Media & Entertainment Industry. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and trends to understand more about the present journalism scenario Dates of Importance.
• On 4th March 2020 KCC ILHE invited Mr. Ajoy Shah, Internal Coach J K Tyre to conduct A skill Development Programme on “Communication Skills” for the students of BBA, Bcom (H), BCA and BJMC on 4th March 2020. SDP included practical experience to emphasize the relevance of Communication in personal as well as professional life.
• We have different societies and clubs in KCCILHE, you can be an active member of any one according to your interest, I have immense love for Plants, so I joined in of the club which initiated tree plantation- “One Student One Tree” was initiated by the “Community Connect Society ” of KCC Institute of Legal and Higher Education. The plantation drive took place at Noida Kanya Inter College, Bhangel where the volunteers took a pledge to protect the trees and also to arrange many such drives in the upcoming future.
• A seminar on Union Budget 2020 was conducted by KCCILHE, CA Pawan Rastogi was invited as a guest speaker for a Seminar. Looking at the diversity of students, he adopted a very creative approach to make budgetary terms clear to everyone. Instead of quoting just numbers from the budget, he also explained objectives behind various elements of budget. Overall, it was an enlightening session for all.
• A Seminar on Open Education Resources in Media is addressed by Dr. Durgesh Tripathi, Professor of GGSIP University, Delhi was organised by KCC Institute of Legal & education for the scholars of BJMC First & Second Year. Dr. Tripathi contributions are often exemplified by three Major Research Projects, first as a Co-Principle Investigator of Communication & Media Studies, second for OER (e-PG Pathshala) & third he’s Course Coordinator MOOCs Paper of Society & Media, an e-learning initiative by Government of India.The students gained a lot from enriching session.
• on 4th feb. 2020 KCC Institute of Legal and Higher Education has started its own Photography Society “Shutter bugs”. The curtains was unfolded by Mr. Purushottam Diwakar, Senior Photojournalist, India Today followed by an informative session delivered by him on Importance of Photojournalism wherein he introduced the students to field of Photojournalism and its nitty gritty.
• “No Plastic is Fantastic Campaign” was also organized by the college in the month of January with the aim to spread awareness about single use plastic and discourage its use. The campaign consisted of various sub events like Slogan writing Competition, Best out of Waste Competition, flash mob, Nukkad Natak and rap performances.
• A workshop on Digital marketing and Entrepreneurship was also organized and was delivered by Mr. Shashank Agarwal, Google Certified Trainer – Digital Marketing. It was a two way interactive session, where students were given detailed knowledge with the digital marketing concepts, social media marketing, Google Ad words and Search Engine Marketing and Optimization.
• Quizzing is like unlocking knowledge at the speed of thought. The technical society of KCCILHE organized a technical quiz contest TECHBUZZ-2020 on 13th January 2020 under the guidance of Dr. Deepti Sharma .More than 200 students from BBA, B.COM(H), BA-JMC, and BCA participated within the mind game but a team comprising of Deepak Nayak from BBA Aditya Chawla and Vansh Chopra from B.Com (H) came out as an undisputed winner team.
Apart from these college also arrange Events, and annual fest and celebrate functions. Recently students and teachers together organized annual fest FULE 2020 and Holi Bash.
We hosted Parmish Verma, Stuti indion ideal singer, Dilbag singh and others also. Students also celebrated holi which is full of colourful flowers and give a message of save water.
I am having a excellent time in college and waiting for much excitement, and thrilling experiences to come.