Commerce is a diverse field that includes various types of jobs in the field of business management, accountancy, taxation, financial management, cost accounting, etc. There are diverse fields in which students can work. BCom Hons is a Bachelor’s course of 3 years which is the most pursued graduation course in the field of commerce, covering subjects such as Accounting, Taxation, Economics, Fina...
There are many colleges that are affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Indraprastha University is a public university, located in Delhi, India. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is first university established I 1998 by govt. of NCT of Delhi under provision of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998. GGSIPU is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act and NAAC ‘A’ grade University.
It is one of the best universities of India, taking pride as the only university of India and first in Asia which has received Platinum Technology Award in Geneva, Switzerland presented by association Other Ways Management and consulting (OMAC), a Paris based international organisation.
KCC Institute of Legal & Higher Education is the top BBA College in IP University. It is located in Greater Noida. The Institute is built on sprawling 40 acres campus surrounded by lush green lawns. The institute has state of the art infrastructure.
KCC Institute of Legal & Higher Education is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi. GGSIPU is the first university established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under provision of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998. GGSIPU is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act and its NAAC ‘A’ grade University.
KCC Institute of Legal & Higher Education is one of the Top BBA College in IP University. The Institute comprises of a huge campus with proper equipped computer labs that are Microsoft certified, digital Library, communication lab, Auditorium and it has a huge sports complex. The Institute comprises of all the amenities which students wish to have in their college.
Eligibility Criteria –
Pass in 12th class or 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (Core or elective or functional) as a subject.
Admission through CET
Admission are strictly done on merit basis through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Gurur Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. A candidate who has fulfilled the above mentioned criteria and qualified CET –GGSIPU can attend the counselling process for admission in the institute.
Salient Features of KCC Institute of Legal & Higher Education
• Library- KCC Institute of Legal & higher Education has digital Library with computers having 24*7 internet connectivity so that the students can look for online study material.
• Auditorium- the Institute has one of the best Audi which is well furnished fully air conditioned having sitting capacity of more than 400. All the guest lectures are held here.
• Communication Lab- The communication lab helps in improving four basic aspects of communication that are listening, reading, writing & Speaking.
• Cafeteria- The College Canteen at the KCC Institutes is open all day including weekends to serve the Institute’s students, faculty and employees with nutritious and sumptuous delicacies. It is a spacious and well-lit sit-down restaurant style facility which serves a wide variety of Indian and continental snacks that are prepared and served fresh.
• Lecture Halls & Tutorial Rooms- Well equipped, well ventilated, spacious provided with necessary teaching aids. Classrooms are equipped with projectors for better study.
KCC Institute of Legal and Higher Education applies a balanced blend of classroom curriculum and practical approach. The Institute adopts different innovative methods to teach students. Stating some under
• Case Study Learning
• Intellectual Sports
• Group Discussions
• Classroom Learning
• Role Playing
Yoga & Meditation
Art of Living
• Exhaustive Project work- The students are encouraged to undergo project training under their guide faculty which gives them a better understanding of the corporate sector.
• Frequent Industry Exposure- Regular Industry visits are organized which facilitates better understanding of the functioning of corporate world.
• Qualified Faculty- The Institute has a rich pool of intellectual capital. Apart from having leadership experience, almost all faculty members have got profound industry experience.
KCC Institute of Legal & Higher Education also has different societies for the extra-curricular activities of student for enhancing their skills. The Institute has different societies
• Film & Photography Society
• Dance Society
• Quiz & Debate Society
• Theatre & Dramatics Society
• Fine Art Society
• Sports Society
• Fashion Society
• Technical Society
• Music Society
• Cultural Society
KCC Institute of Legal And Higher Education is the Top BBA college in IP University.
[contact-form-7 id=”6″ title=”Contact form 1″]